Sidewalk – Sandwich – A-Frame Signs
A-Frame signs, also called sidewalk signs or sandwich board signs, are a fantastic medium for grabbing the attention of customers as they pass by that can display special offers, advertise a sale, direct traffic or just pass along a message.
With three different variations of sidewalk signs we carry an a-frame sign that will fit any need or budget. Wire-frame sidewalk signs are the cheapest sidewalk sign style. Plastic sidewalk signs are very cost effective and currently the most popular a-frame sign choice. We also offer an aluminum a-frame sign that has a steel-tubed frame that can accommodate larger and thicker inserts. (Please click on the tabs below for more sidewalk sign information.)
Plastic Sandwich Board Sign Choices.
Durable high sensity polyethelene plastic sign holder for indoor and outdoor use. This sandwich board a-frame sign is extremely portable with a built-in handle on the top. Accommodates a 28″ x 22″ Coroplast, PVC or Aluminum sign. Folds up for easy storage with interchangeable sign options.
Aluminum A-Frame Choices.
This is a light-weight A-Frame design that has a steel tubed frame that can accommodate a 24″ x 36″ PVC, Coroplast or Aluminum sign. Great for indoor or outdoor use and is very portable. Easy to assemble and store with interchangeable sign options.
Portable signage for all occasions.
These free-standing sidewalk signs are perfect for all temporary or permanent signage needs and are very popular among retailers, restaurants, Realtors, schools and almost any other business looking to capture the attention of passer’s-by in a quick and convenient fashion. They are light weight, portable and durable. A-Frame signs can accommodate interchangeable panels for versatility in advertising or promotions. OrangeCountySigns has many different styles of A-Frame signs to choose from and can also print your full color panel inserts on the premises.
Many different uses for A-Frame, Sidewalk and Sandwich Board Signs:
- Events and Promotions – Inform people of upcoming events or promotions.
- Company or Personal Parties – Give directions to your party or special event.
- Business/Store Advertising – Great for businesses that are tucked away off the street and need recognition street side to enhance foot traffic to your particular business or store.
- Mobile Business – Groomers, Blood Drives, Food Trucks, etc. – All businesses on the go and in need of temporary signs that can be taken from location to location.
- Sales or Specials – Got a restaurant or business that has would like to advertise any sales, breakfast/lunch/dinner specials or maybe happy hour date and times?